Probably one of the most embarrassing pictures of me - went to go see Wolverine so I tried to style my hair like Wolverine and it turned out more like Ace Ventura. Fun times in college.
As soon as I finished watching Winter Soldier I was mentally screaming “I NEED TO DRAW HIS ROBO ARM COVERED IN GRAFFITI INSTEAD OF TATTOOS” and so here is Punk!Winter Soldier, who also has some Steve/WWII inspired tattoos on his other arm… either Hydra got lazy and didn’t have them removed, or this is a post-movie Bucky, who is slowly adding more tattoos as he begins to remember more and excuse me I need a minute. Also is that a target on the assassins back or Caps Shield??? Either way, man.
Ice cream season!
We made a manicam for prom video coverage.
Pretty stoked about these books!
Found this gem last night 💎
Finally unpacking my ECCC swag. Somethings are not pictured; like my awesome Lemmy tee from the Amelia Cole Team and really awesome cat clips gifted to me from LIz Nelson. And a super awesome Gentleman Fox Figure from animator Jeff Pidgeon.
1) Cake necklace from Kate Hunerdosse. She hand-makes all of these! I’m definitely getting another one.
4) Picked up a digital book now in print that’s dear to my heart, Artful Dagggers. Sean, Adam, and Andrew made great t-shirts to boot also!
5)After years of saying I was going to, I reminded my self to get a commission from Jeremy Haun. I got this completely bad ass Casey Jones piece. I LOVE his art and if you haven’t seen Bad Karma you are doing your self a disservice.
6) I’m always happy to bump into the super talented Adam Gorham. Snatched these babies out of his portfolio. Super excited to be working with him too.
7) Possibly my favorite artist is Ben Templesmith. I always add to my collection of his work whenever I see him. Here we have a Jon Snow to which Templesmith said “When it this guy going to get a clue? It’s been three seasons and he still knows fuck all.”
8) My dear friend Laura brought me some pretty things from Kenya. She has a great blog about her life there.
9) The aforementioned Liz Nelson made me this fantastic pillow of Bandette. How amazing does it look?! I was totally surprised and she brightened up my day with this wonderful gift.
Yay! You got so many great things! So glad I finally got that Bandette pillow to you. :)
A selection of backgrounds from the Steven Universe episode: "Gem Glow"
Direction: Kevin Dart
Design: Steven Sugar, Emily Walus, Sam Bosma
Paint: Elle Michalka, Amanda Winterstein
Check out these beautiful Gem Glow backgrounds from the crew tumblr! Working with these guys has been the best. You hear me Ste U Background Crew!? You’re the best!!
The backgrounds on this show are gorgeous.
Never wanna leave this bed.
Ready for my gang initiation. #kaitlynnsbacheloretteweekend
Ran into Loki. #geeksassemble
Avengers pub quiz tonight #geeksassemble